Concealed Weapon/Firearm Licensing
Contact Us for Registration, Pricing & Availability: 260-704-5914 Daytona Beach, Florida
TO be eligible for a Florida concealed weapon or firearm license:
- You must be21yearsofageor older.
- You must be able to demonstrate competency with a firearm.
- Unless you are setvingoverseas in the United States Armed Forces, you must currently reside in the United States and be a US. citizen or deemed a lawful permanent resident alien by Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. If you are serving overseas in the U.S. Armed Forces, submit a copy Of your deployment documentation with your application. Those who are Resident Aliens must provide a valid Permanent Resident Alien card.
Possible Reasons for Ineligibility
- The physical inability to handle a firearm safely.
- A felony conviction (unless civil and firearm rights have been restored by the convicting authority).
- Having adjudication withheld or sentence suspended on a felony or misdemeanor crime ofviolence unless three years have elapsed since probation or other conditions set by the court have been fulfilled.
- A conviction for a misdemeanor crime of violence in the last three years.
- A conviction for violation of controlled substance laws or multiple arrests for such offenses.
- A record Of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Two or more DUI convictions within the previous three years.
- Being committed to a mental institution or adjudged incompetent or mentally defective.
- Failing to provide proof of proficiency with a firearm.
- Having been issued a domestic violence injunction or an injunction against repeatviolence that is currently in force.
- Renouncement of U.S. citizenship.
- A dishonorable discharge from the armed forces.
- Being a fugitive from justice.